Are you the coach of a school athletic team, band leader looking to develop your squad's skills or perfect your routine before the start of the school year? Or are you looking for a place to plan your retreat for your group? Look no further as Lake Greeley Camp has lodgings and facilities available to groups before and after our summer operation dates. Secluded in the hills of the Pocono Mountains, Lake Greeley Camp's location allows your group to focus on its objectives without distractions.
Here are some highlights of Lake Greeley Camp's that are available to groups:
• Dormitory-style cabins complete with bathrooms and electricity.
• Quality food service in our Dining Hall with unlimited servings available.
• Olympic Size Pool
(Certified Lifeguard must be in group in order to use).
• Recreation Facilities that include tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball courts.
• Private Meeting Rooms
• Accomodations for 50 - 500 people
• Practice rooms with PA and audio-visual equipment available.
• Three Indoor Recreation Centers:
– Gymnasium (15,000 sq. ft.) complete with stage
– Goodie Hall (4,000 sq. ft.)
– Frolic Inn (2,500 sq. ft.)
If you are interested in using Lake Greeley Camp as your group site, please be aware that we are unable to accept groups between June 27 and August 18, our operating season, since we have campers on our grounds. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour of our camp grounds to see how Lake Greeley Camp fits your group, please call our winter office at (570) 842-3739
, or you can email Janet Tucker
, who coordinates the groups in the off-season. Thank you for your interest!